8.10.2011

WEDNESDAY BAG ♥ ELEMIS X TEMPERLEY

I didn't used to be very much into leopard, cheetah or zebra print anything...well, not since I was a wee teen into Heavy Metal. But lately I love having little bits and pieces here and there with leopard print on them...oh, this it not including my gorgeous gorgeous vintage leopard print coat and jacket that I love love love. What I'm really dying for and I'm not late on the train by any means...I just haven't posted anything on it....is the Elemis Safari for women makeup case designed by Alice Temperley. I'm not even a Temperley fan, per se. I'm no hater, but I don't run to the computer to see her new collections. But this bag is so gorgeous in and out, in a very vintage traveler's way, and it contains so much product by Elemis, which is good good product, I really have to have it. I'm hoping it's still around when I get out of the boons and am ready to do a bit more glam shopping. It's fully lined in a blush color (love!) with pockets here and there. I first saw it on A MODEL RECOMMENDS YouTube channel (also love!). It contains:
- Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
- Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 30ml
- Soothing Apricot Toner 50ml
- Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask 15ml
- Skin Nourishing Shower Cream 100ml
- Papaya Enzyme Peel 15ml
- Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt 35ml


How can you beat that? It seems as though it's gone up a bit in price...over $100 or $140 or something. But I love it. GREAT GIFT HINT HINT. It's more than a bag...it's really a bag of tricks.♡









more wednesday bag ♥ jil sander pyramids

images from beauty.lovelyish.com, amodelrecommends.com, nordstroms.com

No comments: